||Steps for filling
- Select APPLY ONLINE menu service and fill the Registration
- Make the requisite Registration fee payment and receive login Credentials.
- Login with the User ID and password credentials
- Fill the Applicant's Personal Information
- Fill the Educational Qualifications
- Fill the Employment Details
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Fill the API scores of Category I, II and III
- NoC and Declaration Form
||The following documents
should be made ready before filling the application.
- Scanned Passport size photo (jpeg/jpg format of size not more than 50kB)
- Scanned Signature (jpeg/jpg format of size not more than 50kB)
- Academic certificates from SSC to highest qualification.
- All employment details till date (Institute Name, Job Type,
Post Held, Scale of Pay, From Date, To Date, Basic Pay and Gross
Candidates are informed to download a blank application form from
this portal. Fill the blank application form furnishing all the
personal, academic and professional information correctly. Only after
filling the blank application form, the candidates are advised to
enter the data in the online application form using their respective
user-id and password.
||After entering the
personal information in the online portal, Click on the " Make
Payment " button and proceed to fill the online application form.
Registration fee has to be paid through online mode only. This
payment has to be done using Credit/Debit card provided by
Master/Visa or using net-banking service. A receipt of payment shall be sent to your registered mail-id
online payment process do not click the Back/Refresh buttons
or do not close the browser page abruptly.
payment through net-banking/Debit/Credit Card, an User
Id and Temporary Password are generated and displayed on the screen.
Then proceed to fill the online application by clicking the menu
||The application may be filled in multiple sessions. In this case all the saved details will be restored
whenever the online application is open.
||The applicants are
informed to view the application by clicking on Preview button and go though the details furnished.
If all details are found to be correct then Submit the
proofs of qualifications, experience, pay scales and API scores of
category II and III, No objection certificate form the employer are
to be attached to the hard copy printout of the application form and
should be submitted to The Registrar, JNTUH.
While filling the information in category II, the year-wise data for all components may be uploaded
sequentially backwards starting from the academic year 2018-19 for a maximum period of 13 years.
||The serial number of the documentary proof attached to the hard copy of PDF application should
continue from the serial number of last page of the PDF application.